How to Know You Are Going to Heaven
You can have a personal relationship with God through his son, Jesus Christ.
Jesus lived a perfect life and chose to die for us on a cruel cross so we could have eternal life. To accept that gift, and also God's forgiveness here is what you need to do:
1. Realize that God loves you.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
2. Realize everyone is a sinner.
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
3. Realize sin has a price that must be paid.
Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death/ but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
4. Realize that Jesus Christ died to pay for your sin.
Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
5. Pray and ask Jesus Christ to forgive you of yours sins and be your Savior. Claim His promise of
Romans 10:9 and 13 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of Lord shall be saved."